Maintain Overall Health and Wellness
Oil from the Cedar Wood tree has a host of health benefits, most notably its ability to help to fight Eczema. Eczema is caused by a malfunction of the sebaceous glands and results in discolored skin that peels off around hair follicles. Cedarwood oil combats the inflammation and reduces the skin peeling while fighting the infected cells. This reduces the redness and discoloration associated with Eczema, relieving emotional and physical discomfort caused by the disease.
Cedarwood oil benefits the skin and hair in many other ways by combatting hair loss, stimulating a dry scalp, and protecting cuts as an antiseptic. It also helps reduce pain and inflammation from arthritis and has been shown to improve symptoms of restless leg syndrome and asthma.
Because it has benefits for all systems of the body, cedarwood oil can be used as a general health tonic to maintain overall health and wellness. It improves endocrine system function, the system that regulates hormones, and can therefore help women with irregular menstrual cycles.
The Amazing Benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Helps regulate menstrual cycles – Because cedarwood oil improves endocrine system function it promotes healthy, balanced hormone levels involved in menstruation.
- Improves focus – A study at Bringham Young University monitored 34 children with ADHD and found that children who inhaled cedarwood oil three times per day experienced a 65 percent increase in focus.
- Benefits the skin – Cedarwood oil has profound benefits for the skin due to its ability to maintain healthy levels of microorganisms on the skin.
Top Ways to Use Cedarwood Essential Oil
For eczema: Add a few drops of cedarwood oil to your lotion or soap and use it on the infected area daily.
For a dry scalp: Add two drops of cedarwood oil to a carrier like coconut oil and massage the scalp for five minutes. Allow the mixture to soak for up to 30 minutes, then rinse.
For wounds: Add a couple drops of cedarwood oil to a carrier and apply to the affected area.
For arthritis pain: Add five to ten drops of cedarwood oil to your bath water to ease inflammation and help you relax.
Note: Do not ingest cedarwood oil or use topically in high concentrations. Cedarwood oil is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Risk Free
We believe that our oils are the best you will find anywhere. In fact, we GUARANTEE it! We pride ourselves on having the HIGHEST GRADE 100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE essential oils that you will find. Period.
We back up our bold statement with a FREE RETURN AND FULL REFUND policy. If you don’t love it or don’t agree that these are the best oils on the market, simply contact our team and we’ll happily refund your money within 60 days of your purchase.
Don’t be fooled by our ridiculously low price of our oils. Our passion for essential oils mixed with countless hours of hard work and a great team of essential oil enthusiasts has helped us to source the best quality products from all over the world. In a nutshell, here’s how we keep our prices low:
- We are not an MLM (MultiLevel Marketing) company, which means we don’t have to pay a long downline every time we sell a bottle of oil – unlike DoTERRA, Young Living, and many others.
- Our overhead and fixed costs are very low, allowing us to be successful by running a low margin, high volume operation. Now our fixed costs are low and we succeed by offering low margins because we sell high volume.
- We have cut out the middle man. We have done a lot of hard work to cut out the middle man where possible, allowing us to pass those savings onto you.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give Viola Essentials a try today RISK FREE.
This is our guarantee. It is our way of making sure you and your family are completely 100% HAPPY and satisfied with your purchase.
*The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.